· Shipping cost is specified in each listing unless an item says "additional charges for shipping" then it is your responsibility to inquire via email or telephone for your shipping cost on that item.
· Some items are listed with FREE SHIPPING, this means shipping costs have been included in the price. If you return the item you will be responsible for all shipping costs both ways in addition to restocking fees (see Store Policy for more details).
· Most (not all) orders will ship out within three business days after your order has been placed, unless otherwise specified (pool tables, shuffleboard tables and special order items may take longer). Delivery transit time will vary.
· If you need an item by a specific date then you must note it when placing your order. Expedited shipping may be available for an additional cost.
· Delivery is only available during business hours on Monday through Friday excluding any US Federal Holidays.
· Small packages will be shipped via USPS or UPS and we will email you a tracking number for that item after it ships out.
· Larger and/or heavier items (usually over 125 pounds) can only be shipped via ground freight/LTL Trucking Company. They deliver using tractor trailers so your location must be accessible for delivery. We cannot deliver to locations with limited access or gravel/dirt roads.
· There may be additional charges for shipping on items that say "FREE SHIPPING" or items with a specified dollar amount for shipping depending on where the item is being sent to. We will notify you prior to sending your item out if you are in an area that requires additional costs.
· Inside delivery and setup is available for an additional cost on most items. For a quote please call or email us. Some items have prices posted in the listing, this is for ground delivery only. Additional charges for stairs, parking, COI, etc may apply. It is your responsibility to make sure the item you ordered can be moved into your room of choice.
If you've purchased large items, please read and follow these steps carefully. All our tables are shipped with 100% insurance coverage ONLY if you follow the guidelines below. When you sign the delivery receipt (bill of lading) it is important to document ANY damage and how many boxes you received.
1. The trucking company is only responsible to show up at the curb closest to your door or driveway. They are not responsible for offloading your order and bringing it into the house, office, school or warehouse. Some drivers will assist you in getting the shipment off the truck or may even bring it into the building but they are NOT obligated to.
You must make arrangements to have the appropriate number of people available to help you with offloading your delivery on the scheduled delivery day. If you need assistance in offloading your delivery, services are available such as lift gate or inside delivery and are available for an additional cost to you and are not included in the price of the item. Please advise us in advance if you will require these services. We will be happy to supply you with a quote and make the arrangements for you.
2. Inspect your shipment thoroughly after you remove it from the truck or from the freight terminal and BEFORE you sign the delivery receipt. Please check the bottom and all sides of the package to ensure no forklift damage has occurred.
3. Alert the driver or counter personnel immediately if you see ANY damage to the crate, carton or contents and sign paperwork as such. Be as specific as possible, notations such as "HOLE IN BOX," "PACKAGING TORN" and "MISSING CARTON" are necessary to establish carrier responsibility.
4. If you see damage to the crate or carton but can’t tell if there is any damage to the contents, accept your shipment and sign the delivery receipt SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION MAY CONTAIN CONCEALED DAMAGE.
5. You MUST count the number of boxes/pieces and make sure it matches up with the bill of lading (be careful because it may say 1 skid but there may be several pieces/boxes on the skid). If there are any shortages you must note it when you sign or if you are unsure of how many boxes you were supposed to receive then note/sign the bill of lading with the number of boxes you received.
6. Open your box(es) within 48 hours to alert us and the shipping company to any concealed damage. We will assist in processing a claim with the carrier.
7. If the contents are visibly damaged upon delivery or pick up at the terminal advise the driver or counter personnel that you are refusing delivery. Please sign paperwork as DAMAGED & REFUSED. We will make sure that your order is resent to you as soon as possible.
8. Deliveries signed free and clear of damages or if left without signature by the recipients request will be the recipient’s responsibility, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you have any questions, call our Customer Service Department Toll-Free. Our business hours are 9 am - 5 pm EST.
Last Updated: August 2007
Product information updated daily.
Designed by: NetProfits Internet Consulting